You have choices when deciding to engage your customers through research.
Why should you choose SDS?
- Experience. In 24 years in business, SDS has conducted over 1,000,000 interviews with customers from more than 700 organizations nationwide. With significant experience in a wide range of industries, we are the vendor of choice for public power utilities and electric cooperatives, with more utility customer surveys conducted than any other research house.
- Benchmarks. SDS provides proprietary benchmarking information from our extensive database of results. This information, provided exclusively to SDS clients, is a valuable comparison to general industry standards and results, and places your data in a relatable, useable context.
- Alerts! The SDS ALERT program gives you immediate information about a customer concern that allows you to take appropriate action to remedy their dissatisfaction. Without compromising the validity of survey responses, at the conclusion of the survey our agent ends the contact by asking permission to refer specific, immediate unresolved problems or sales opportunities to you for immediate attention.
- Focus. Customer research is what we do, and nothing is outsourced. SDS-employed agents with an average tenure of more than three years work in a state-of-the-art call center and have a virtually complaint-free contact history. Our research focus will provide your customers with the best possible experience, and you with real insight.
- Value. The combination of our experience, benchmarking capability, customer response, singular focus, and price makes SDS Research the best value in the industry
SDS provides a wide range of custom-designed research and people-development services, including customer, employee, and market research surveys, employee and supervisory training programs, and more.
Every SDS Research project is available as a one-time, stand alone baseline which provides a snapshot of respondent attitudes and gives a general idea of customer and employee opinion.Learn More
SDS Research is in the business of providing solutions based on sound, in-depth, primary research. The theoretical foundations of SDS' service offerings are the following:
By integrating these concepts into a workable, cost-effective system, SDS provides an important contribution to the strategy, planning, and day-to-day operations of clients in a broad range of industries.Learn More